AKG for Cadillac
Hear and Be Heard
For over 70 years, AKG has never played by the rules… it’s made its own. And together with
Cadillac, we’re rewriting the rule book again.
We'll show you the full potential of what an in-vehicle audio experience can be, with pure and powerful studio sound in your Cadillac. For the creative, for the bold, for those who want to do more than simply listen to their audio. This is the sound of what’s next. This is AKG for Cadillac.
Experience AKG in the Next Generation 2021 Escalade at Cadillac.com >
2021 Cadillac Escalade with
AKG Studio System 19 Speakers
2021 Cadillac Escalade with
AKG Studio Reference System 36 Speakers
1 1 1 2 4 2 3 3 4 5 8 8 6 6 7
- 13 × 90mm Unity speaker with AKG tweeter lens
- 22 × 160mm x 236mm mid-woofer
- 32 × Pair of 40mm speaker in head restraint
- 42 × 160mm mid-woofer
- 51 × 265mm 22l subwoofer
- 62 × 71mm wide dispersion speaker
- 71 × Main 14 channel class-d amplifier
- 82 × 22mm tweeter & waveguide
1 1 2 3 3 3 3 4 4 5 5 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 9 9 10 11 12
- 12 × 100mm Unity speaker with AKG tweeter lens
- 21 × Bi-amped 100mm Unity with AKG tweeter lens
- 34 × 2-way array: 1x 22mm tweeter & waveguide, 2 x 45 mm speaker
- 43 × 170mm woofer 2.5 l box
- 54 × 40mm speaker in headliner
- 62 × Pair of 40mm speaker in head restraint
- 72 × 160mm mid-woofer
- 81 × 265mm 22l subwoofer
- 92 × 90mm Unity speaker
- 101 × Main 14- channel class-d amplifier 12-channels + 2-channels to bi-amped center channel
- 111 × High power 8-channel extension amplifier 6-channels + 2-channels parallel to 1-channel
- 121 × 8-channel extension amplifier
"The Escalade continues to break new ground with its audio system by pairing with AKG…"
"… if only the best will do, you're going to want the AKG Studio Reference system. With a whopping 36 speakers it should absolutely crank. Powered by three separate amplifiers, it has sound emitters throughout the cabin, in the ceiling, headrests and even the center console"
"… the Escalade takes automotive audio systems to an entirely new level with its exclusive AKG audio. Known for microphones and headphones used in recording studios and live venues around the world, AKG brings its audio technology to the auto industry for the first time in the new Escalade…offering a listening experience that exceeds that of the most acoustically perfect concert halls."
"Cadillac's entry-level audio system is an AKG Studio surround setup with 19 speakers, but of course the true audiophile will be powerless to resist AKG's Studio Reference system...Cadillac is the first OEM to engage the microphone and headphone experts at AKG, which has been awarded a technical Grammy for its contributions to the art and science of music recording and performance."
"“The sound system is another area that Cadillac was eager to brag about to us. It’s the first time that AKG has engineered an automotive audio system, and it doesn’t intend to disappoint… we expect this system to rival audio systems in cars double or triple its price..."